.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Essay --

My background is a traditional literacy as I started with my research papers with arguments and making a point and the following old age with makeup an essay or a term paper and early(a) academic formal papers each week and finally I have larn the truth that I did not love this activity, merely it has taught me how to remember in an organized manner. But reading taught me how to be a better writer and the amazing part is that technology contributed a major part to hone my reading and writing skills. I have learned to rely on the Internet for my researches and I k naked that I could write creatively, or expect my own opinion, in a manner more telling than working on it using the traditional literacy methods. Using the calculator before was introduced to me as a tool for learning by educational games and computer programs, but as times passed the use of the computer for learning became the for sale tool for me that have cultivated my love for reading and writing. Bloggin g is writing which is a fun and great way to encourage creativity without any bind rules for a contemporary student like me that is full of emotions, arguments and ideas that I cannot express in formal academic writing. Integrating new literacy particularly technically into the classroom is a smart move to implement a compulsory interaction with much gusto. At first, I thought that this major ontogeny would lead to my educations trend towards reading and writing even off less, but the new approach to literacy keeps me happy and comfortable, and even make me do logical and cohesive writing. Blogging is a useful tool for my inability to think critically and write persuasively. I do believe though that at that place is value in the traditional as well as the new literacy... ...al literacy might change the way we write and who we interact with. 21st atomic number 6 literacy involves not only reading and writing competency, but also involves technological ability to effectivel y engage in a technologically pass on world. I have learned to analyze text easily as well as analyzing multimedia such as images, sound and video, and meet how the appearance of print affects my understanding of ideas. My writing has become more curt on the Internet as I have the choice of my writing style such as a blog and regularly elapse with my peers. As I see the different effects of social media on all sectors of society, I also see a more make grow future social media age and literacy activities by more students being certain of critical thinking in the decisions that they make in blogging or acting other forms of online written communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment