.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

My Future Career Essays

My Future Career Essays My Future Career Essay My Future Career Essay I plan on how I want my future to be; I think about what kind of Job I would have, if I would have a family of my own, but most Importantly my Ideal place to live. My ideal place to live unbelievably would be In the woods with nature. Most people would think I am crazy and might not even believe It but I love the nature. I first realized that the woods would be my Ideal place to live when I went camping for he first time at Massachusetts Brook State Park. The scenes, peacefulness, and things to do there made me fall In love with nature. When I am In the woods, I can see all the tall and big, some skinny trees looking down at me from above. I enjoy all the beautiful shades of green from the darkest to the lightest covering the tops of those trees. I Like that when I look up I can see the birds looking down and If I am lucky: I get to hear them sing. I love the types of trails that when I stay still and look around everything seems too look the same a few rocks along the way, leaves and twigs covering the place and if I am not careful, I can lose my way. The night is the most gorgeous place because I get to see the stars and the clear moon shine bright. In the woods, the wind hits the leaves and some nights even the wolves howl. Living out there gives me privacy. In the morning, I get to wake up to the sound of the birds chirping and the touch of the cool morning breeze. It is strange but I like the smell of the moist ground after it rains and the firewood-burning going through my nose. In the woods, I can go bird watching and discover what kinds of beautiful animals exist in my area. I enjoy hiking; of course, with water I learned my lesson once. Going out to look for firewood to stay warm at night and making Somers is my favorite thing to do. Just by watching that big white fluffy marshmallow melt on the stick while holding the graham cookies and chocolate in the other hand makes my mouth watery. If I ever have the opportunity to live in the woods, I would. To be away from the noises, crowded, and violent places like in the cities is something that I would not hind twice. I would enjoy seeing the stars every night and the sunrise in the mornings. Smelling fresh air every day and sitting around a fire enjoying the night it Is what I would enjoy to do in my ideal place. To listen to nature and Its creatures go wild and become familiar with nature. Being there would make me worry free and feel at ease. That is why my Ideal place to live would be the woods. BY statuettes I would have, if I would have a family of my own, but most importantly my ideal place to live. My ideal place to live unbelievably would be in the woods with nature. Most people would think I am crazy and might not even believe it but I love the nature. I first realized that the woods would be my ideal place to live when I went camping for to do there made me fall in love with nature. When I am in the woods, I can see all trees. I like that when I look up I can see the birds looking down and if I am lucky; I is what I would enjoy to do in my ideal place. To listen to nature and its creatures go feel at ease. That is why my ideal place to live would be the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment