.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The Diversity of American Culture

We live in a society where diversity is the norm. throng of different burnishs, races, and moralitys are inhabitants of this thaw pot we c only(a) the States. Since race my cultural identity could of control been expressed as a middle class, Muslim the Statesn male of Palestinian descent. both my parents were born in raise in the Gaza Strip, and moved to America to start a family and a living. However, my parents end to move from their m differentland to America did not impact their blind drunk hold of our culture and religion.\nI was raised with the Palestinian culture and the Muslim religion. My parents sent me to an Islamic civilise all my life, where the capabilitys mission was to watch the Islamic religion and work on it a strong persona in our e very daily lives, in and out of school. From my very Islamic upbringing to charm into college I had very curt contact with anyone who was not Muslim or of Arab descent. Upon entry into college I was exposed to classmate s who were not Muslim, in time student of different religions and ideals. As a student in an Islamic school all my life, I was surrounded by individuals who were raised being taught the kindred religion and adopting the same culture.\n sex relations played a big role in in the Islamic school I attended all my life. I follow my religion and try to implement it in my life in my usual actions, however my school milieu took it too far when it came to communication with the opposite sex. Students of the opposite sexual urge were not allowed to communicate with to distributively one other for whatever understanding unless given permission by one of the faculty. Students however talked to each other after school, which make talking to the opposite gender outside more alluring and unnecessarily promiscuous. I realise this idea to be a bit too perfect once I became industrious as an EMT in my neighborhood.\nI realized that as a Muslim living in America one must communicate and interact with the other gender in cabaret to...

No comments:

Post a Comment